We are a young and dynamically growing company. The Zimmermann PV-Steel Group has been developing, planning and supplying solar mounting structures for projects worldwide since 2009. In our portfolio we have fixed mounting systems, single-axis tracking systems and floating systems. As a fourth technology, we develop and design systems
for Agri-PV applications.
The company headquarters are in Oberessendorf, directly on the B30 between Biberach and Ravensburg. For some years now, we have had several sales offices an distribution partners all over the world.
- Development of new tracking strategies for our PV tracker
- Data evaluation for yield optimization for diffuse irradiation conditions
- Market research in the field of PV trackers
- Validation of different approaches (sensors, satellite data, cameras)
- Development of algorithms for software implementation in the tracker control system
- And much more …
What we expect from you:
- You are an enrolled student at a university or college, preferably with a background in the energy industry.
- Initial programming experience is advantageous (Python)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Matlab an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Business fluent in English ans German
- Ability to work in a team
- High level of personal responsibility and implementation skills
- Innovative and self-motivated attitude
- Analytical and structured way of working
What we offer you:
- Family-run company
- A motivated team
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Charging stations for e-mobility
- Complementary fruit, water and coffee
- And much more …
Our new office building offers optimal working conditions. The working atmosphere and the team spirit are excellent.
Become part of the energy transition! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please E-Mail your application to:
Zimmermann PV-Steel Group
For any further questions please call us at: +49 (0)7355 79099-0